Week 4 believe it or not...
time sure does fly when you are having fun....NOT...well I like the classes and think it is intersting, but there is so much and it moves so quickly it is hard to keep up and really take everything in. I wish I had more time in a way. I really like my topic for one of my papers...Arts in eductaion. I have done alot of scientific neuroscience research and I like reading papers and creating a story . This is my favorite assignment.
I took the MTTC basic and biology exam sat and that was draining ...7 hours is a long time and I really wanted to spend the day with my daughter and do work, but oh well you gotta do what you gotta do. I will probably take bio again. It wa sgood to get an idea of what to expect and I will study next time...
well time to take my daughter SEanna to camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't know if your arts in education assignment is in any way a research paper, but if it is, keep in mind that John Dewey thought (and wrote) a LOT about arts and aesthetics in education (here's one summary: http://tinyurl.com/583bnw) and a more contemporary figure you might find interesting is Sir Ken Robinson, who is very illuminating on the subject of creativity and education (here, for example: http://tinyurl.com/5gsyph)
Hi Helena,
I have so much respect for you MACers that can balance school and a home life.
I also like your topic. I, too, consider the possibilities for arts in school. I am especially interested in potential applications of art in teaching troubled or emotional disturbed students.
While we're talking about art, the artist you asked about is Egon Schiele.
Anyway, good luck with your schoolwork!
Hi Helena,
I know what you mean about the summer going so quickly. I also wanted to say I heard that you have a very cute dog. I want to see pictures of both your daughter and your puppy soon!
Those tests are just evil. MTTC tests I mean. By the end of the day, my mind was dribbling out my ears. And that was the good part.
At least they are over with though, right?
How I miss the days of camp. My nephews were at UM Wrestling camp this week. They are getting so old...
(-:
Post a Comment