Helena - I like the organelle project, was that a student creation? Hope all is well with the MAC, let me know if I can ever be of assistance - Joe Johnson Ida High Scool, Science Teacher
hey thanks. It was fun to do. that was just my experiment but would love to try it for real with my students. I hope I can find enough cameras. that seems to be the limiting factor
2 comments:
Helena - I like the organelle project, was that a student creation? Hope all is well with the MAC, let me know if I can ever be of assistance - Joe Johnson Ida High Scool, Science Teacher
hey thanks. It was fun to do. that was just my experiment but would love to try it for real with my students. I hope I can find enough cameras. that seems to be the limiting factor
Post a Comment